• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Profiles!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I just thought I would give you a little profile and background on my bunnies. Feel free to add yours too if you like!

Master Finnlay

Name: Finnlay
Nicknames: Finn, Finnberly (because of recent gender confusion)
Sex: Male
Breed: Harlequin Mini Lop
Colour: Mainly Grey with Cream marbling
My favourite things are: I loves food, I am really lazy and my mummy worries about my weight, but now I am on a diet and I hates it. Mummeh doesn't give me as much pellet and veg as she used to. I am a major food hogger. I also loves my best friend Milo, but we are staying apart at the minute as mummeh says we going to see the vet soon for something called ''the snip'' I hopes there will be foods.
I don't like: I dun like it when mummeh does our bum checks, I really dun like being cuddles or picked up and will only occasionally allow mummeh to give me a nose rub. I am just too importants for that.

Milo the Magnificent

Name: Milo
Nicknames: Miles, Milo Rabbit, Milo O'hare
Breed: Harlequin Mini Lop
Colour: Mainly Cream with Grey marbling
My favorite things are: I really likes hay, hay is my favorite thing ever and I eat lots of it! I loves to have nose rubs and will sit still for a long time if you do this for me. Mummeh says I'm her cuddle bun. I also really loves to jump on stuff, I'm always getting lost even when mummeh bunny proofs the living room.
I don't like: I dun really like it when Finn won't give me grooms. All I want is a nice bath and Finn is too lazy to give me one! I'm always grooming him! Finn is always grumpy, like here in this picture of us!

Last edited:

Name: Barney
Breed: Continental Giant
Colour: Gingerish
Likes: Eating, drinking, cardboard boxes, nose rubs, having his ears cleaned by Chloe, being lazy.
Dislikes: Empty food bowls, having his claws clipped.

Name: Chloe
Nicknames: Monster, fuzzy, fuzz
Sex: Female
Breed: British giant
Colour: Sandy, pale brown. Can vary.
Likes: Eating, biting feet, biting Barney when he gets in the way, doing binkies.
Dislikes: Vets, being groomed, things in her way.

Back