• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly. Gone to soon

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Holly i can't believe your gone.

I rescued Holly along with her sister Misty from a four foot hutch at the bottom of a garden in December. They were both skinny and underweight but other wise healthy.
The first picture i saw of you
bunnys_zps3fac765f.jpg

I bought you both home and gave you a hutch and grass run. You repaid me by digging holes all over my garden :lol:
pizapcom13902156424651_zps77b35b9b.jpg

We tried to bond you into a group but it didn't work. You found the love of your life in my lionhead boy Brownie. I'm sure you spent all your time munching hay together.
1150171_10152405474700774_958148276_n_zps0a570620.jpg

You were sick while i was away. The boarder called me and i rushed home to take over your care. I spent all night caring for you. By morning you were no better. So i made you a vet appointment. Sadly you passed away in the carrier in the vets waiting room.

How i will always remember you sweetie. I'm so sorry i couldn't save you.
1505513_10152338568385774_274408733_n1_zps3acdbf08.jpg

1779682_10152383365260774_1143279713_n1_zps17b8f7f3.jpg

Binky free Holly, she definitely did go too soon:( and how awful for you to lose her in the waiting room, hope you and her sister are coping well X

I'm so so sorry :cry:

At least she knew love and happiness in her final months.

Sweet dreams precious Holly xxx

She was very pretty. So sorry you lost her, but at least you gave her a good life, if for too short a time.

Thank you all.
She was a amazing bunny with a truly beautiful soul. Despite all she went through before coming to me she was so trusting and loving.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :cry:
Binky free, Holly. Watch over your loved ones from the Rainbow. xxxx

It's a week since you left me. The pain is still as raw now as it was that day. I still look for you and call you for tea.
Your ashes are back home with us now. Walking back in the vets to pick you up broke my heart all over again.
We miss you so much sweetheart.

I am so sorry that you have lost your little girl. The pain of a broken heart is unbearable, I am thinking of you at this difficult time xx

Sleep tight Holly xx

Today would have been your first gotcha day.

Please know we are thinking of you and sending you floaty kisses at the bridge.

Back