• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dem Feets

Aha cheers, he's a little monster but so loving. I'd love to get him matched up to a ladyfriend soon, a calm bun who wouldn't mind how clingy Jack is, I think it'll be hard to find a bun who'd put up with him constantly asking to be groomed :lol:

Aha cheers, he's a little monster but so loving. I'd love to get him matched up to a ladyfriend soon, a calm bun who wouldn't mind how clingy Jack is, I think it'll be hard to find a bun who'd put up with him constantly asking to be groomed :lol:

Aww this is why Beau is a single bun, he doesn't get that he has to reciprocate, and they always gets sick of him constantly asking to be groomed!

Aww this is why Beau is a single bun, he doesn't get that he has to reciprocate, and they always gets sick of him constantly asking to be groomed!

ahahaha that was exactly it with Jack xD Rascal liked him... for ten minutes. Rascal groomed Jack, but the moment Jack refused to groom Rascal back... well, Rabbit Code of Honour was broken and Rascal was all for sacrificing him xD oddly enough he grooms humans back though.

Back