• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Blissful Bunny Castles

Depending on how good your german is these guys sell something similar.

http://www.plueschnasen.de/kundenbilder.html
(Burg Löwenzahn is the link you want)

or if you want a cheap cardboard alternative

http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/cardboard-pet-castle.html
(We've been through about 5 of these!! they get chewed up but our rabbits seem to love them)

Hello :wave:

I must ask: have you (or anyone else) ordered from 'plueschnasen' before?

I want pretty much everything :oops: But it's expensive, so it would be good to get some feedback/reviews first!

Hello :wave:

I must ask: have you (or anyone else) ordered from 'plueschnasen' before?

I want pretty much everything :oops: But it's expensive, so it would be good to get some feedback/reviews first!

I think the hay experts stock some of their items, so have a look on their website, there may be some reviews, or you could email them.

How much did you have to spend, roughly?
My brother is pretty handy at woodwork, I've been telling him he should do something like this but he has no idea what people would want to pay.

I had this problem too :(
Guessing they must just be really busy.

its funny because I emailed them in march/april time and they got straight back. When I wanted to email them to ask to make the order a few weeks ago I heard nothing. Shame :(

How much did you have to spend, roughly?
My brother is pretty handy at woodwork, I've been telling him he should do something like this but he has no idea what people would want to pay.

I would be willing to match the plueschnassen prices for similar products here in the UK! He could probably make a fortune, out of me at least. :oops:

Manor Pet Housing is good, but they don't stock a lot of the things I like... :love:

Pluschnasen, are superb.
Friends of mine have ordered from them. The quality is outstanding. They have been around for years and are involved in rescuing as well.
Just drop them an email they are very good at responding.

Mine unfortunately don't use any of the stuff I have bought for them. They prefer my stuff ( bed and sofa)

Pluschnasen, are superb.
Friends of mine have ordered from them. The quality is outstanding. They have been around for years and are involved in rescuing as well.
Just drop them an email they are very good at responding.

Mine unfortunately don't use any of the stuff I have bought for them. They prefer my stuff ( bed and sofa)

I have emailed them asking about shipping :D Very exciting.

I was planning to buy myself a new laptop, but I think the money might end up going towards the bunnies now :roll:

Back