• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name help please

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
No pictures yet but we have a new bunny and she is a white lop with pale pink eyes. She is very gorgeous and soft looking. She was called Ice at the rescue but we think that sounds a bit hard so something soft and feminine sounding would be nice. We already have a Snowdrop/Snowy so nothing along those lines.

How about Elsa? As in from the Frozen film.

Ooh I like that and it would go well with Elidore her new husbun.

I have pictures now.

There is an 8 year age gap and they won't stop humping :shock::shock: Especially Elidore, who is 10 years old :shock::oops: Everyone at the rescue was splitting their sides with laughter. He kept mounting her and sometimes she ran away with him on her back, other times he fell asleep on her back :lol::lol: She is a bit big for him but it does not stop him trying. They are literally at it like rabbits until she has had enough.

This is Elidore

This is new girl, her eyes are pink aren't they?

And this is Elidore giving her the benefit from a different position :roll::lol:

Her eyes are like a really pale ice blue somehow.

They are gorgeous buns :love::love::love:

Elsa sounds like a lovely name xx

I thought Elsa too but I'm sure there'll be hundreds of Elsa's now :/ It was actually around the top of my list for a future daughter before blummin Disney had to go and use it :lol: Another idea could be coconut ice? A bit more cutesy but it softens the ice bit and blue or pink eyes would fit in :) Gorgeous buns btw!

I think Elsa too, but think he should be renamed HUMPhrey lol

:lol::lol:

I really like Elsa too, it has grown on me in the last few hours. I think I will go with that then :D Her eyes are definitely pink or red. They glow red in certain light. I have more photos to upload soon so hopefully you can see it better. Is a pink eyed white called a pew?

The bunnies have calmed down a lot since entering the garden and having the space to spread out. She has laid down on the grass beside Elidore and they have gone nose to nose a few times. I think they will definitely be just fine, there is no aggression, just lots of passion :lol:

What pretty eyes she has. I was going to suggest Rose (cos of rose pink eyes) but Elsa is lovely and goes with Elidore (who reminds me a bit of my Frosty).

What pretty eyes she has. I was going to suggest Rose (cos of rose pink eyes) but Elsa is lovely and goes with Elidore (who reminds me a bit of my Frosty).

I think Rose might become her middle name. We did think of Rose/Rosie at first because of her eyes but we knew a bunny who was called that on account of her red eyes and we wanted something new or different. I liked the name Elsa before the film came out, it is one of the less harsh sounding German names and was on my names list for years.

Elidore is already nicknamed Ellie and Elsa might get that too, the could be the two Ellies :D

Back