• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some questions

miruuumiruuu

Young Bun
Hi,
My rabbit is not perfectly litter train, but I start to leave him free range in my room. My first question is: if I leave him free in the night will he know to go to his litter tray and will he poo&pee there?
I have some problem with him in the living room cause he doesn't want to use his litter tray.He choose a place where he does his business (in front of the door ) and I can't leave his litter tray there. How can I persuade him to change his place where he does his business? I want to put his litter tray near his cage.

Hi :wave:. Until he's completely litter trained, you may have accidents if you leave him out overnight. You could place atray in each corner of the room as they do tend to go in corners, but be prepared for mistakes. If there's a particular place I want mine to toilet, I always keep a litter tray there and I place some dirty litter in it at all times so that it smells 'right' for bunny. You might also want to place a hay rack over the tray or put some lively treat hay in it as bunnies LOVE to 'poo and chew' :lol:.

Back