• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I needs your help RU :(

luna

Mama Doe
Can someone please tell my lazy mummeh to get off her bum and feeds me pweeze. I iz starving n wants my pellets and she is on the couch dwinking stinky brown stuff called coffee with her head stuck in her phone. Don't I look so hung-wee ?

evaqy5ev.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

CALL THE RSPCA!! :lol:

Spoilt bunnies; there's hundreds of them on RU!! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luna and Neville me three!! Finks I'm wasting away and my hoomin didn't even care

ME too, Rosie!! Even though I've had hay, fibafirst and greens I'm starving!

Oh my God ... This cracked me up !!!!:lol:

Completely off topic but here is a pic of little Henry my bridge bun who was also a nethie. I always think of him when I see Neville :wave: He was such a character .... He was very cranky but in the most endearing way. He had "small man" syndrome !!!!:lol:

IMG_2448_640x480.jpg

Luna and Neville me three!! Finks I'm wasting away and my hoomin didn't even care

Oh this is so funny and so clever how the 3 of them are in the one image . Brilliant :wave: Us slaves better pull up our socks or they will all go on strike with their litter boxes and do a dirty protest :shock:

Oh my God ... This cracked me up !!!!:lol:

Completely off topic but here is a pic of little Henry my bridge bun who was also a nethie. I always think of him when I see Neville :wave: He was such a character .... He was very cranky but in the most endearing way. He had "small man" syndrome !!!!:lol:

IMG_2448_640x480.jpg

he was lovely!! neville has small man syndrome too :lol:

Me too guys :evil: my mumz is still in bed coz she's ill or sumfin, dats no excuse for me being left to wastes away :evil:
esu5ybep.jpg

Spenser: It is shocking the lengths we bunnies have to go to in order to have our noms served. :roll: I find jumping on Mummy's head an effective way of getting her up if she is too slow in the morning. ;)

Awwww you poor lickle bun buns!

There sure are some norty bunneh Mummeh's out there today! Tsk...

Such gorgeous lickle buns as well :love::love::love:

Awwww you poor lickle bun buns!

There sure are some norty bunneh Mummeh's out there today! Tsk...

Such gorgeous lickle buns as well :love::love::love:

Hehe ...This gave me a good giggle :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back