• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy spoilt bun

Holhol

Alpha Buck
After months of searching last year I found a hay Fergie LOVES. This week went and bought a big lovely fresh green bag, he refused to eat it :( "no mum it's just not stalky enough".
Today I had to go and search through every bag at the pet shop for the stalkiest bag and waste the rest of the other to keep him happy, I look like a mad rabbit woman! :)
He loves this bag now though :)
Spoilt rabbit!! :)

What a fussy boy :love:

Mine eat any hay I put in front of them but it has to smell nice before I'll give it to them :oops:

The first few months of having him were a nightmare for hay haha :)
He hates hay from places like timothyhay.co.uk, won't eat hay from the vets, doesn't do any p@h hays! Glad we've got the one pet shop he likes! :)

Could you mix the two bags together? That way it will smell like the 'good' stuff and hopefully all of it will get eaten :D fussy buns, though I suppose we're just as bad!

Could you mix the two bags together? That way it will smell like the 'good' stuff and hopefully all of it will get eaten :D fussy buns, though I suppose we're just as bad!

I've tried, he picked out the good bits and threw the "bad" bits :lol:
It can be bedding or litter tray hay I suppose! :)

My lot are having grated carrot sprinkled on their hay tonight. Not cos they are fussy but cos I thought that they'd like it!

Back