• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place to chill...

:love: as long as it's not switched on!

Last time the radiators were on they were small enough to lie underneath! They sit there all the time since they've been off and Maddie licks the pipes too! :shock:

I've got two radiators in my front room so I think I'll leave this one off in Winter, I'd feel bad blocking access to it! :oops: I'll just have to have the other radiator on and block access to that.

I am always amazed by how stunning these two girls are and you capture them so well xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I am always amazed by how stunning these two girls are and you capture them so well xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aw thanks. I was really into photography but I've been a bit quiet this year and have just been taking snapshots on my mobile but I'm starting to miss it now so I got my proper camera out with the intention of going out and then the weathers turned rubbish! :roll:

So I tried to get some photos of the girls instead! They're not very willing models though, it's very difficult to get them to stay still for more than a second! :lol:

Back