• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble isn't a happy bunny today

tashp90

Warren Veteran
And I'm in the bad bunny mummy books.
I woke up this morning to her chewing the slats underneath my bed. I shone the torch under there and she is completely ruining my bed :cry:! So I've put more puppy panels up :roll: so she now can't get on, or under the bed...she isn't very happy with me at the moment!

Uh-oh! Fenugreek crunchies to make it up? :lol: hopefully she likes her new sisters in a few weeks then she can have a whole room!

Uh-oh! Fenugreek crunchies to make it up? :lol: hopefully she likes her new sisters in a few weeks then she can have a whole room!
She won't even come to get treats off me :shock: She's refusing to even acknowledge my presence in the room!
It's in her best interest to get on with her step-sisters!

She won't even come to get treats off me :shock: She's refusing to even acknowledge my presence in the room!
It's in her best interest to get on with her step-sisters!
Oh dear, you've turned a bunny grumpy :lol:
Really hope she does get on with them otherwise you'll have a forever restricted bedroom and they'll make a really cute trio, cant wait to see the size difference :lol:

Oh dear, you've turned a bunny grumpy :lol:
Really hope she does get on with them otherwise you'll have a forever restricted bedroom and they'll make a really cute trio, cant wait to see the size difference :lol:
I'm hoping she will, it's not practical having her in my bedroom :(!
Haha the size difference will be quite funny when they're next to each other! I'm so nervous about the bonding though!

I'm hoping she will, it's not practical having her in my bedroom :(!
Haha the size difference will be quite funny when they're next to each other! I'm so nervous about the bonding though!
Kitchen, bathroom?;) :lol: unless M&D have already taken them over :lol:

Dont be nervous I'm sure they'll love eachother and in a few months Marble wont even know that she wasnt from the same litter as M&D (apart from size difference ;) ) :lol:

Kitchen, bathroom?;) :lol: unless M&D have already taken them over :lol:

Dont be nervous I'm sure they'll love eachother and in a few months Marble wont even know that she wasnt from the same litter as M&D (apart from size difference ;) ) :lol:
They've already been allowed access too those rooms :oops: I've put a baby gate up across the kitchen now though, and I'm going to scrub the room with white vinegar to neutralise it & I'm going to have to do that to the living room while they're being bonded too :roll: My flat is going to smell lovely :mrgreen:

They've already been allowed access too those rooms :oops: I've put a baby gate up across the kitchen now though, and I'm going to scrub the room with white vinegar to neutralise it & I'm going to have to do that to the living room while they're being bonded too :roll: My flat is going to smell lovely :mrgreen:

who doesnt love the smell of white vinegar :mrgreen: :lol:

Hahah awww naughty bun! :) I spend ages every morning blocking underneath my bed off with pillows or Ferg gets under and eats my mums will, old photos...
My job for summer is to get some MDF cut for permanent blocking of the underneath of the bed :)

Hahah awww naughty bun! :) I spend ages every morning blocking underneath my bed off with pillows or Ferg gets under and eats my mums will, old photos...
My job for summer is to get some MDF cut for permanent blocking of the underneath of the bed :)
I tried pillows, she just moved them :(!
Oh dear, I'm glad I don't have any keep sakes or important things under there :shock: although the slats are pretty important for my mattress :roll:
I'm not going to bother with a permanent block unless she doesn't bond with the other two...so fingers crossed!

I tried pillows, she just moved them :(!
Oh dear, I'm glad I don't have any keep sakes or important things under there :shock: although the slats are pretty important for my mattress :roll:
I'm not going to bother with a permanent block unless she doesn't bond with the other two...so fingers crossed!

He hasn't worked out he can move pillows so at the moment the photos are safe! :)
He's permanently taken over the biggest bedroom - it's now "fergies room" :lol: and then when he's got a friend it will be the rabbit room :)
Your buns are so sweet :)

He hasn't worked out he can move pillows so at the moment the photos are safe! :)
He's permanently taken over the biggest bedroom - it's now "fergies room" :lol: and then when he's got a friend it will be the rabbit room :)
Your buns are so sweet :)

Lucky you :lol: I'm just hoping Marble doesn't learn that there's a gap by her litter tray :roll:

Aww bless! my living room is basically a bunny room :lol: can't wait to have my bedroom back!

Oooo when are you getting him a friend?
Aww thank you :)! Ferg is a handsome bun too :love:

Lucky you :lol: I'm just hoping Marble doesn't learn that there's a gap by her litter tray :roll:

Aww bless! my living room is basically a bunny room :lol: can't wait to have my bedroom back!

Oooo when are you getting him a friend?
Aww thank you :)! Ferg is a handsome bun too :love:

Yeah I'd love a bedroom that wasn't covered in hay and tunnels and fur! :lol:
Thanks! :) hopefully before Christmas! I would have liked to try this summer but I'm on placement for the next couple of months :( I just want to see him snuggle with a girlfriend! :love:

Back