• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oldest French Lop?

UsagiYojimbo

Alpha Buck
Any idea what the oldest age a French lop has been?
Jemima is 5 years old, going back 10 years ago it was said they only live up to 4 years

URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/sparklefairyrocks/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-06/20140607_185324_zpsrrwpxhek.jpg.html]
20140607_185324_zpsrrwpxhek.jpg
[/URL]

Here is storm. My tatty teddy :love:

He is on daily metacam and tramadol for his arthritis. He also enjoys lots of herbs and oxbows natural joint care hay tablets. All of the above seem to be making him comfortable. He can still manage his super storm pose and do a wobbly periscope. He loves his food. Destroying his willow ball, finding a patch of sun in the bunny room to lounge in or hiding in our long grass.

He shares his room with Aurora, a young bun almost 8 years younger than him. He is not too sure about this crazy youngling flitting around his room but I am sure she helps to keep him company. Poor storm lost the love of his life in Feb :cry: he hasn't quite been the same since. Aurora has encouraged him to get up and move a bit more.

Storm is a lovely boy. So friendly and funny. I love him very much :love:

URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/sparklefairyrocks/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-06/20140607_185324_zpsrrwpxhek.jpg.html]
20140607_185324_zpsrrwpxhek.jpg
[/URL]

Here is storm. My tatty teddy :love:

He is on daily metacam and tramadol for his arthritis. He also enjoys lots of herbs and oxbows natural joint care hay tablets. All of the above seem to be making him comfortable. He can still manage his super storm pose and do a wobbly periscope. He loves his food. Destroying his willow ball, finding a patch of sun in the bunny room to lounge in or hiding in our long grass.

He shares his room with Aurora, a young bun almost 8 years younger than him. He is not too sure about this crazy youngling flitting around his room but I am sure she helps to keep him company. Poor storm lost the love of his life in Feb :cry: he hasn't quite been the same since. Aurora has encouraged him to get up and move a bit more.

Storm is a lovely boy. So friendly and funny. I love him very much :love:

He's gorgeous :love: I can't believe how quickly time goes by, I remember the forum days when Storm (and my Fidget, who would have been 9 this August) were young 'uns.

I know. I joined when storm was a baby. Time goes too fast!
Awww baby storm :love: makes me want to find his baby pics. Most of them are on actual photos from a film camera though :shock:

Back