• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheffield Hopper Group and Rabbiting On app

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
Hello

Just to say that there is a Sheffield Hopper Group so if anyone's interested please PM me

And that the RWAF have re(?)released The Best of Rabbiting On for iPad/iPhone via iBooks (not the App Store) and on android for £2.99 and it's currently keeping me occupied on the bus on the days that you lots don't post enough cute bunny pics for me!!!!! :)

Ooh, bunny goings on in sheffield :D I'm interested, will PM you when I get chance :thumb:

I'm interested :wave:

My parents were part of a hopper group about 12 years ago in Bristol, it is no longer a hopper group as such, but most of the members are still really good friends. One couple in particular are very close friends with my parents. I was only a kid but used to love going :p

I'm not a member of the rwaf though, :( I think my parents are still paying for a family membership even though I am in my mid twenties now :lol:

Back