• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Ellie-bobs Please

Cari

Warren Veteran
My darling girl must be brave tomorrow.

She has a large growth of bone on the right side of her jaw and it's time for a dental. Hoping all goes smoothly.

Stephen is going with her as a dutiful husbun, and I'm picking some hawthorn for her tomorrow before she goes. I know she had a big operation last year but I still worry about her. :( hope she'll be ok.

Just been admitted, signed all the consent forms etc. :cry: I hate leaving them. Ellie looked so forlorn and lost. I hope she feels better soon and can come home this afternoon.

She's had two teeth extracted, a top incisor and bottom molar on the right side. The bone is actually really thick pus in a self contained abcsess which is draining into her mouth via a previous molar extraction tooth socket. :( teeth all checked and filed down etc and they're just putting a drain in now to drain the abcsess. We're in for another long course of ABX I guess.

10383812_10152518176017346_135069804291074821_o.jpg

She's not a happy bunny...

Awww, poor baby. She will feel better once she is all healed up. Sending her lots and lots of recovery vibes. x

Awww, poor baby. She will feel better once she is all healed up. Sending her lots and lots of recovery vibes. x

Thank you :) she's already eating which is great, she never really loses her appetite, although I did have to leave the room before she'd start eating, think I have a grumpy rabbit...
I've got to flush her abscess every day for the next two weeks, don't know how I'm going to cope. Ellie hates me as it is, and combined with giving her meds I reckon she'll never talk to me again when the fortnight is up.

Aw poor Ellie...she does look mighty sorry for herself. :(
Sending healing vibes your way. xxxxxxx

Thank you :) she's already eating which is great, she never really loses her appetite, although I did have to leave the room before she'd start eating, think I have a grumpy rabbit...
I've got to flush her abscess every day for the next two weeks, don't know how I'm going to cope. Ellie hates me as it is, and combined with giving her meds I reckon she'll never talk to me again when the fortnight is up.

I know it's horrible having to do these things, but it's for her own good. Hopefully this will be the last time she needs it doing. Fingers crossed. x

Back