• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've waited 6 weeks to have a bath...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Only been allowed showers.
So I drew a nice got bath, with lots of bubbles, a couple of candles, put my TV show on my tablet, got in all prepared to relax...looked to the right and Maizie was sat staring at me :roll: privacy is a thing of the past :lol:

So I drew a nice got bath, with lots of bubbles, a couple of candles, put my TV show on my tablet, got in all prepared to relax...looked to the right and Maizie was sat staring at me :roll: privacy is a thing of the past :lol:

Haha, how funny :lol::lol:

But shows you how much she loves you .. can't bear to let you out of her sight :love:

Haha, how funny :lol::lol:

But shows you how much she loves you .. can't bear to let you out of her sight :love:
More likely wondering if I've got food hidden there :lol: she always follows me into the bathroom, when I turn the shower on she runs back out! She actually laid down for about 5 minutes too :lol:

Awwww that is so sweet :lol:

My Suzie cat does the same to me. If I run a bath I how have to put a dressing gown on the floor so that she can get comfortable and watch what I'm doing. It has taken around 2 years to get the right dressing gown, fleece only, and place for her to be happy :lol:

I love my pets :love::love::love:

My cats have all been interested in me in the bath :roll:

NoNo just used to sit on the toilet and watch but she would get bored and go back to her own bed :love:

Cleo liked to paddle and eat the bubbles :roll: but she doesn't bother me anymore just wonders in meows if she can't see me then goes out once I let her see I'm OK :lol:

And well Jessy he saves my feet :roll: if he can see my toes under the water he will fish them out with claws:shock: I have to lift my foot out so he let's go a quick kiss of my toes and I can put my foot back down but make sure it's out of reach :lol:

My cockatiel has to join people in the bath because she likes having a shower with a spray bottle, but only in the bathroom if someones in the bath. Weirdo.

Aww it's lovely hearing all these little characteristics our pets have!

All 3 of our dogs, and the 3 dogs at the bridge love(d) eating the bubbles and chasing them, but they all hate (d) bath time :lol:
Marble hasn't been near the bathroom yet, but I have a feeling she'll jump in thinking I'm in bed or something :roll:

How cute ! Bobby once jumped in while my son was having his bath. Poor boy, he wasn't happy at all ... he got totally drenched and spent hours grooming.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

How cute ! Bobby once jumped in while my son was having his bath. Poor boy, he wasn't happy at all ... he got totally drenched and spent hours grooming.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
Aww bless him! I can imagine he wasn't impressed :lol: I've seen mine reacting to them accidentally jumping in the water bowl, or catching their foot in the bowl, that annoys them enough for me to know they would hate it!

Aww bless him! I can imagine he wasn't impressed :lol: I've seen mine reacting to them accidentally jumping in the water bowl, or catching their foot in the bowl, that annoys them enough for me to know they would hate it!

Got a feeling Lana would like a dip in the bath then cause she's always standing with her feet in her water bowl! She seems to love it for some reason :lol:

Got a feeling Lana would like a dip in the bath then cause she's always standing with her feet in her water bowl! She seems to love it for some reason :lol:
:lol::lol: perhaps she likes clean feet :?
Marble doesn't mind if she's wain, Maizie and Daisy go mad when it happens, kicking the wet foot out and then grooming for ages :lol:

Were you in prison? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: only at bedtime :roll:
Can't submerge new tattoos in water for 3 weeks, I got one 6 weeks ago, another 5 weeks ago, second one finished 3 weeks ago :lol:

:lol::lol: I would say 'you poor thing' but I've just realised that I probably only have one bath a year, if that, and generally I'm bored within 10 minutes. I get too hot and irritated and start to think of the stuff I could be doing! *starts to seek help* :lol:

:lol::lol: I would say 'you poor thing' but I've just realised that I probably only have one bath a year, if that, and generally I'm bored within 10 minutes. I get too hot and irritated and start to think of the stuff I could be doing! *starts to seek help* :lol:
It's strange because I don't have a bath often either, I think it's just because I wasn't allowed that I wanted on :lol:
I do enjoy a bath, but I never actually feel clean like I do after a shower!

It's strange because I don't have a bath often either, I think it's just because I wasn't allowed that I wanted on :lol:
I do enjoy a bath, but I never actually feel clean like I do after a shower!

I don't think that I have had a bath in about 10 years!!

*puts clothes peg on nose and runs away*

:lol::lol:

My dogs all like to join me in the bathroom, but they just go to sleep :roll:

*puts clothes peg on nose and runs away*

:lol::lol:

My dogs all like to join me in the bathroom, but they just go to sleep :roll:
Hahaha I always wonder what people must think if I say I don't bath often/haven't for a length of time :lol::lol::lol:

Back