• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think only RU will appreciate this!

Kirotea

Mama Doe
If you've been in the housing section recently you might have seen that I've ordered an indoor enclosure for Millie and Maddie. It's not going to be ready for possibly 8 weeks but I ordered a sign and it arrived today. I can't wait to put it on their new home! :love:

If you've been in the housing section recently you might have seen that I've ordered an indoor enclosure for Millie and Maddie. It's not going to be ready for possibly 8 weeks but I ordered a sign and it arrived today. I can't wait to put it on their new home! :love:

That's amazing! May I ask where you ordered the sign from :lol:

That's amazing! May I ask where you ordered the sign from :lol:

It was from eBay. I searched for something like "personalised home sweet home sign" :thumb:

ETA : She added the bunny on for me, so I didn't know about that bit until it arrived :D

Last edited:
I've got a "rabbit's been fed/rabbit's not been fed sign". So far, he doesn't appear to be able to turn it over himself..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a "rabbit's been fed/rabbit's not been fed sign". So far, he doesn't appear to be able to turn it over himself..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: That would be a good trick. Two dinners!

Back