• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mid morning snack!

Wow that is a very colourful platter. My lot would be jealous, they are not allowed so much carrot in one go :lol:

Lovely pics - my lot would also be jealous, they get 1 carrot between 12 of them. :lol:

You would be better off feeding green pepper if given alongside carrot as green has less sugar. Its fine to give them orange mine love it, but I try not to feed too much sugary veg in one go.

Do I see celery? If so just a tip that its best cut in smaller chunks as the stringy bits have been known to cause buns problems.

Do I see celery? If so just a tip that its best cut in smaller chunks as the stringy bits have been known to cause buns problems.

No, no celery! Just broccolli, cucumber, green and orange pepper and a bit of carrot :)

I think your bun platter looks fab :wave:

I have toothless buns, so they are just looking on in abject envy :lol::lol::lol:

Back