• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neville's doing ok... *updated with new 'model' pics!*

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Here's some shots of Neville, it's a week since Susie left the house before passing last thurs.

I think Neville is doing ok - he seems to spend night time under my bed, but apart from that he's kept up following Susie's lead and is spending time downstairs with me and enjoying supervised time in the garden pinching lavender :) I'm so glad Susie's legacy lives on through Neville :)

Last edited:
He's a nethie, but not to show standards :) his colour is lilac otter - he's stunning x

Ahhh!stunning I agree!
I'm still learning about the breeds. I was originally told my George was an English lop but I think he's more of a dwarf lop because his ears aren't THAT long lol I haven't quite worked out how to add pictures but once I do I have lots lol

He is soooo cute :love: absolutely beautiful and I am glad to hear that he is honouring Susie's legacy with her confidence :thumb:

He's a nethie, but not to show standards :) his colour is lilac otter - he's stunning x

I was looking at his colour & thought it was lilac but then thought maybe it's just my phone so looked on pc but nope he just has a stunning coat :love:

What a gorgeous boy! :love: I'm glad he seems to be bearing up well.
How are you doing? ((((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

Awwww so love his pics xxxxxxx

So sorry about little Susie :( I was so sad for you and lickle Neville.

How are you coping xxxxxx

What a gorgeous boy! :love: I'm glad he seems to be bearing up well.
How are you doing? ((((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

Awwww so love his pics xxxxxxx

So sorry about little Susie :( I was so sad for you and lickle Neville.

How are you coping xxxxxx

I'm OK - had a little cry yesterday after work when I got home and tidied up their room. Trying not to upset Neville though as he seems better when I act normal and when I keep the food coming!

I really miss her... my heart definitely broke, I think I knew she wasn't going to get through this time. I also think the trauma of her being so poorly for 3 days and being in and out of different vets got to me - it wasn't very nice seeing her suffer and I can only hope she will consider her 'last day' to be that morning before she fell ill, out in the garden with me and neville, munching lavender and running up and down the stairs. I'm not a great believer in pushing them through critical illness and intervening too much if it's their time, so I was a in moral dilemma a lot of the time. I'm also dealing with a bit of guilt - if only i'd done a, b or c. I need to forgive myself though :(

I'm hoping to do her memorial soon, but at the moment I feel like it'll hurt too much :(

Back