• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek crunchies are the only thing we don't share...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
y4avareb.jpg

:lol::lol::love:.

My two try and steal them out of each other's mouths :roll: as if there isn't enough to go around!

:lol: how sweet :lol:

I have to try to give all 3 at the same time or it's a tug of war :lol:

I offered Dumplin the tub to take his own and the little devil managed to grab two :shock: and ran off before I could get one back :lol:

These two will chase each other if I don't give the second one quick enough - I then end up following them around the room to give another one :roll:

Hehe, mine do this too. Elmo grabs his and runs off, usually outside and to a corner. I have to shove the other two in the girls' faces for them to grab them, otherwise they chase each other thinking the other has one when they don't :lol: you've taken a great photo, they look like they've stopped talking to each other!

Hehe, mine do this too. Elmo grabs his and runs off, usually outside and to a corner. I have to shove the other two in the girls' faces for them to grab them, otherwise they chase each other thinking the other has one when they don't :lol: you've taken a great photo, they look like they've stopped talking to each other!
Aww bless :lol:
They are happy to share absolutely everything, except a crunchie :roll: they usually go to opposite sides of the room, just before this photo, Maizie was trying to get Daisy's until I gave hers to her, and she just turned her back :lol:

Back