• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have your Dream Bunny?

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I hope this doesn't strike a wrong chord, but just out of curiosity, if you could have any colour, breed, sex of bunny what would it be?

I love my boys to the moon and back but my dream bunny would be a black conti boy with huuuge ears. Sadly I don't have the room for contis so I got my two mini lops which fit a lot better into our home/lifestyle and they are spoilt rotton! :lol: All buns should be loved equally I know! But surely everyone has a dream bun?

Anyone else? :wave:

Don't worry, I know what you mean. I love my guys to the moon and back as well but if I could have one bunny it would be a New Zealand White.

This goes back to my childhood and our New Zealand White Snowy. :love::love: He was a character, always escaping and would be found by my neighbours who would return him the next day after he spent the night sleeping in their bedroom. :lol:

My dream bunny would be a blue/grey French Lop :love: BUT I love all my gang to bits and think they're all gorgeous, and they all have characteristics that I adore.

Don't worry, I know what you mean. I love my guys to the moon and back as well but if I could have one bunny it would be a New Zealand White.

This goes back to my childhood and our New Zealand White Snowy. :love::love: He was a character, always escaping and would be found by my neighbours who would return him the next day after he spent the night sleeping in their bedroom. :lol:

I had a New Zealand white too as a child! :lol: She was huge, only problem is she didn't get the care she should have, I try and make it up to her by taking the best care of my two now! Sorry Sherry! :(

I hope this doesn't strike a wrong chord, but just out of curiosity, if you could have any colour, breed, sex of bunny what would it be?

I love my boys to the moon and back but my dream bunny would be a black conti boy with huuuge ears. Sadly I don't have the room for contis so I got my two mini lops which fit a lot better into our home/lifestyle and they are spoilt rotton! :lol: All buns should be loved equally I know! But surely everyone has a dream bun?

Anyone else? :wave:

I do indeed have my dream bunny.....And yours!!:lol::love:

My dream bunny would be a blue/grey French Lop :love: BUT I love all my gang to bits and think they're all gorgeous, and they all have characteristics that I adore.

This. I love my twos personalities, its been a pleasure to see them develop. Milo into a playful, cuddly friendly bun and Finn into a grumpy 'dun you touch me' old man. :lol:

I love all my buns to the moon and back - but would so love to have the space to have a conti :love:

I'm thinking about maybe seeing what the OH says and getting a conti in a year or two once the garden has some nice grass down and we can get a shed. :lol: We'll see. Ill obviously have to have two so lots of space is going to be needed. :lol:

I love my two to pieces, they are the best wee characters and they fit my lifestyle, whereas a conti would not. However I do LOVE the idea of a big conti house bun. Hector and Reggie on here just make me Squee whenever I see them. However notice I said I love the IDEA....I'm not sure the reality of a conti house bun is something I'd love quite so much...far too much potential for destruction!! :p

I had a New Zealand white too as a child! :lol: She was huge, only problem is she didn't get the care she should have, I try and make it up to her by taking the best care of my two now! Sorry Sherry! :(

Going off topic here...but I so agree with this, it absolutely breaks my heart to think of the conditions I kept my bunnies in growing up, small hutches, bad food, no hay, etc. Now that we know better we can only advocate bunny welfare and ensure it never happens again.

Going off topic here...but I so agree with this, it absolutely breaks my heart to think of the conditions I kept my bunnies in growing up, small hutches, bad food, no hay, etc. Now that we know better we can only advocate bunny welfare and ensure it never happens again.

Sort of off topic again but...

I sort of take comfort in that there was nothing I could do, I was only around 5-6 years old. So as far as I knew we were caring for her correctly! She did get lots of free range time but not good food and was never taken to a vet or given much hay to eat! Its terrible really. But as I say I'm so glad I know better now. I also try and do my best to educate others! Its surprising just how many people still think keeping a single rabbit in a small hutch forever is OK!

The builder working on my house told me the other day that his daughter was getting two for the kids (Bad I know) But at the very least I gave him the RWAF leaflets (The ''you and your bunny' ones and a sample of some science selective that I got from the vets! I've taught him all sort about them. He was telling me the other day that he was teaching his gran daughter that they do NOT like to be picked up and that they need lots of gentle care and vet visits etc.

I didn't know it when I met him, but Danny is my dream bunny. I love lionheads and black buns, and Danny has grown the most amazing mane over the last year. He looks like a lil' goth bunny with his big floppy fringe. And hopefully he'll have his look-alike new girlfriend soon :love:

Mine is waiting for me at Rainbow Bridge xx

:cry::cry::cry:

When I was looking for a bun I wanted an orange/chocolate mini lop, then I saw the grumpy little black/grey/white/orange nethy cross ball of fluff that is Ferg :love:

He's my dream bunny now I have him, it was love at first site :)

Back