• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metal Aviary

Jade_J

Young Bun
Hello,

I am hoping to buy some metal aviary panels and I was just wondering whether anyone has any recommendations?

I don't fancy wood panels as I will just worry about the bunnies being safe so I want something sturdy and which can be easily put together/ dismantled, as we rent.

What do you think of these? http://www.robharvey.com/metal-aviaries.html Would a chain link mesh but secure enough?

Thanks,
Jade

They look sturdy but the mesh looks to be too wide for bunnies, if they do a smaller gauge wire they would be more suitable

They look sturdy but the mesh looks to be too wide for bunnies, if they do a smaller gauge wire they would be more suitable

This :thumb: I notice they also sell weldmesh, might be worth asking if they can make one with 1/2inch x 1/2 inch 19g or even better 16g weldmesh, that way predators can't get at the bunnies through the mesh :thumb:

Back