• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits dreaming

Kim_perkins

Mama Doe
Do you ever catch your buns dreaming and what they do whilst in that stage of sleep?

Candy sometimes looks possessed! Her pupils dilate and she looks spaced out and her mouth looks like she's talking :D and her head sort of moves from side to side.

It does freak me out a little bit, some times I've had to wake her up because she looks like she's having a convulsion or something and she instantly comes round almost to say "why would you do that, I was sleeping!"

Strange animals!!

Lady Jane squeaks in her sleep occasionally - freaked me out the first time I heard her :lol: Makes me wonder what she was dreaming....

Bella squeeks when she sleeps and when Edward starts nodding off he slowly lists to one side. They both move their mouths as well:love:

Levi and Daisy twitch when they are dreaming. The first time I saw it I thought there was something wrong with them!!

Very twitchy bunnies during sleep here. Drives me crazy because they really do look like they're having a petit mal seizure. I think they all do that leaning thing too.
No squeaking here though, thank God. I'd lose it! :shock:

ETA: Oh...and that most of the time their eyes are open really gets me. Never quite sure that they are really asleep. :?

Last edited:
Very twitchy bunnies during sleep here. Drives me crazy because they really do look like they're having a petit mal seizure. I think they all do that leaning thing too.
No squeaking here though, thank God. I'd lose it! :shock:

ETA: Oh...and that most of the time their eyes are open really gets me. Never quite sure that they are really asleep. :?

Haha same here the whole eyes open freaks me out a bit!

Back