• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of my lovely new arrival

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
She's so cheeky!

Playing with the lens cap :lol:
10464163_10152464711470502_4773267242203980957_n.jpg

Being nosey
10479147_10152464711830502_6406796051637989609_n.jpg

Flying saucer :D
10388213_10152464711975502_7191184451486535471_n.jpg

Awww :love: :love: really wanting another hamster now!

I have three now :lol: When I was trying to go to bed last night, Norby heard me get up and started begging for food at the bars. Once I was stood there, Odin realised I was there so he started begging too. After that I had to give Ivy something because the other two had had a treat, so I'm being controlled by three of them now :lol: Thankfully the rabbits had just been fed, or they'd have been begging too!

I have three now :lol: When I was trying to go to bed last night, Norby heard me get up and started begging for food at the bars. Once I was stood there, Odin realised I was there so he started begging too. After that I had to give Ivy something because the other two had had a treat, so I'm being controlled by three of them now :lol: Thankfully the rabbits had just been fed, or they'd have been begging too!
You've got your hands full :lol:
I don't know if I want a syrian or a hybrid - I've only ever had syrians but hybrids look so sweet!
im currently researching hybrids :lol:

Skye used to squeak at me when she knew I was in the room for cuddles and food :love:

You've got your hands full :lol:
I don't know if I want a syrian or a hybrid - I've only ever had syrians but hybrids look so sweet!
im currently researching hybrids :lol:

Skye used to squeak at me when she knew I was in the room for cuddles and food :love:

I'd read this first if you're thinking of hybrids. I've had two but both were rescues, I'd never give anyone any money for a hybrid.

http://harveyhams.weebly.com/hybrid-dwarfs.html

I'd read this first if you're thinking of hybrids. I've had two but both were rescues, I'd never give anyone any money for a hybrid.

http://harveyhams.weebly.com/hybrid-dwarfs.html
Im definitely rescuing, theres no way I would give a breeder money to carry on breeding hybrids!

I thought that all winter whites and russians you find are hybrids unless you buy from a breeder who gives you a certificate? Dwarfie breeds are confusing :lol:

Aww she is lovely :love: we have a little white Russian hamster called Winter who came from the adoption bit in PAH - I love hammies :love:

She's beautiful :love::love:

I'd love a hamster, I think they're one of the cutest animals around, definitely the cutest rodents!

Back