• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arwen's breed??

Had this lady for a little while off a guy who couldnt keep her due to allergies. She was a little podgy and had had a pellet/veg only diet but she is nomming her hay properly now and looking nice :) He had no idea re breed etc, but the moment I saw her I thought "thrianta"... (I used to have one) as her fur is the same orange, her belly, nails etc all the right colour, fur feels the same as his and her body shape... not so round in the head, but he was a boy and not that far off. The thing that really got me is the character. I had an argente st.huberts, argent champagne and a rew of unknown, and my thrianta boy had a totally different personality to the others... he seemed to prefer hoomans, binky A LOT and generally be very cheeky. This girl is the same in that way even down to chasing the poor cats :p

DSCF6181_zps5a156361.jpg

DSCF6161_zps8b28b719.jpg

I agree with thrianta, looks about the right size and colour of course :p The females don't tend to have as broad a head as the males. I have two thrianta girls, one very small and stocky and broad headed, one larger and less stocky, yours looks about inbetween :) Good luck, fiesty little ******* :evil: :lol:

I agree with thrianta, looks about the right size and colour of course :p The females don't tend to have as broad a head as the males. I have two thrianta girls, one very small and stocky and broad headed, one larger and less stocky, yours looks about inbetween :) Good luck, fiesty little ******* :evil: :lol:

I was thinking that... they do have the most amazing character (my fave and just for that lol!)

I was thinking that... they do have the most amazing character (my fave and just for that lol!)

The one's I've had have been great with people, not so great with each other :shock: I've never successfully bonded two thriantas but I am still trying :roll: :lol:

The one's I've had have been great with people, not so great with each other :shock: I've never successfully bonded two thriantas but I am still trying :roll: :lol:

its funny isnt it? My boy was with two girls (both spayed ofc) and got on perfectly but did not like other thriantas! Perhaps they dont like sharing the limelight!

its funny isnt it? My boy was with two girls (both spayed ofc) and got on perfectly but did not like other thriantas! Perhaps they dont like sharing the limelight!

Haha yeah fiesty ginger rabbit + another fiesty ginger rabbit = not a good match!

Back