• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trimmed mabels fur on her botty lol

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
as her moult is now near end and her main coat is lovely, her belly still rather fluffy, and especially her botty area, and as she won't let you brush near her lady area, ive trimmed it right back what with the warmer weather, so easier to check and her to clean, she looks like a little sheep near her bum end :shock::lol:

I always think it will make them cooler too. My boy needs a trim but he doesn't really like me fussing with him, strokes on his terms are fine but I get 'dont push it mummeh looks' with anything else.

:lol: did she mind you giving her a short back and sides? :lol:

:lol::thumb: no she didn't mind, she is much better now, defo cooler for her , she kept getting curly hair near her botty :lol: I was actually surprised at the amount of hair that I cut away just from that part of her, she must be all fur and no bunny :shock::lol:

Did you use an electric shaver or scissors?

I used my nail scissors, wouldn't use a shaver incase I scared her, although she will tolerate anything, but thought best use the scissors, did abit more today to shape her round back end and make it all flow :lol:

I have been using the flea style comb to remove anymore loose moult from mabel, and after thinking yeah her moults over, now im thinking omg, how much more hair has she got the amount I got off her today mum was like :shock: must be the warm weather, she feels better now anyway, see what comes off next time

Back