• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place to get a hutch run combo

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
HI Everyone

I just wondered where you all recommend to get the best hutch/run combination?

I have a hutch with a run but getting a bit fed up of pulling the run away to be able to access the hutch to clean it out as I can not step into that run or access the hutch by it's roof. Both are fairly old now so not worth amending to join them together so I need a new combination and preferably a run that I can step into which makes cleaning out a lot easier.

Any ideas?

HI Everyone

I just wondered where you all recommend to get the best hutch/run combination?

I have a hutch with a run but getting a bit fed up of pulling the run away to be able to access the hutch to clean it out as I can not step into that run or access the hutch by it's roof. Both are fairly old now so not worth amending to join them together so I need a new combination and preferably a run that I can step into which makes cleaning out a lot easier.

Any ideas?

Hi
I can do a couple of different styles for you,
Can do something like this where the hutch sits on top of the run with a side door in the run. (These hutches are 8ft on a 3ft high run)
You can have it plain finish if you want to paint it like this one or i can stain it.

Or you can have this style where the run is attached to the hutch legs and folds in and out?
I can do any size you require and will deliver in person to your address too.
Just pm with any questions you may have.
Thank you

Back