• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Stops grooming yourself and groom me"

tashp90

Warren Veteran
4ypu5e9y.jpg

"I sits up here so I can sees everyfin you do mumz"
dy4ydu4e.jpg

"I'm not sleep, I promises"
bu3a7eru.jpg

y5ahuvam.jpg

"Is its food times yet? I hungry"
dyhaja7e.jpg

and finally they rest:
9upyga9a.jpg

They're so sweet! :love: :love: :love:

Can I ask what the wooden toy is next to the tech'n'treat? Looks intresting - I want to try it! :lol:

Haha no worries ;) I have to stop myself going on the site :lol:
My next order will be during bonding, they'll need more toys to share ;)
Me too otherwise I end up putting loads of stuff into the basket just to see how much it would cost even though I dont need to order then im like oh well ill order anyway :lol:

You know you'll order before then, and they'll play with the box more than the toys :lol:

Me too otherwise I end up putting loads of stuff into the basket just to see how much it would cost even though I dont need to order then im like oh well ill order anyway :lol:

You know you'll order before then, and they'll play with the box more than the toys :lol:
This is the last box:
enyjy8eb.jpg

i put 2 holes in it, Marble put about 6 more in the :lol:

I think my postman & local hermes delivery driver think I'm Insane with the sizes of the boxes that come here for pets :lol:

I have nobody to tell me off ;)

My postman was so nice before he retired, he would ask how the rabbits were whenever we had parcels for them :love: :lol:

Its shocking when you add up how much we actually spend on them :shock: :lol:

Absolutely, without a doubt, forever, most important, entertaining, cuddle buns come first Always! :lol:
He thinks I'm mad, although I'm sure he secretly loves them :p he won't stay over though because Marble glares at him if he's in my bedroom, let alone on the bed :lol:
My postman was so nice before he retired, he would ask how the rabbits were whenever we had parcels for them :love: :lol:

Its shocking when you add up how much we actually spend on them :shock: :lol:
All of my parcels are for the rabbits :lol: my postman finds the forage from parsnipbun funny though because of the sticker on the packaging :lol:

I dread to think how much I've spent on the rabbits since I've had them, and it's Only been since March :shock:

He thinks I'm mad, although I'm sure he secretly loves them :p he won't stay over though because Marble glares at him if he's in my bedroom, let alone on the bed :lol:

All of my parcels are for the rabbits :lol: my postman finds the forage from parsnipbun funny though because of the sticker on the packaging :lol:

I dread to think how much I've spent on the rabbits since I've had them, and it's Only been since March :shock:

Mine are mostly for the rabbits too, though im a sucker for ordering things from Amazon :lol:

Ive had mine since last June and im not even going to add it up :shock: :lol:

Back