• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited about new bunny room!

countrybumkin

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,

So me and my oh are in the process of buying our own house and one of the big criteria that I would not compromise on was a good space for the bunnies whether this be a bedroom or a garage! So the house we are buying is amazing and has three good sized bedrooms and the smallest of the three will be the bunny room :) I'm so excited about it, the bunnys will have most of the room which will mean they have bigger pen area than they currently do in the dinning room, they have about 36sq feet now the new room will be about 42sq feet!
So I'm busy getting things ready to make it a really lovely room for me and them!

Iv made so art work to go on the wall :)

Today I bought a door stop :)

And the bunnies so they don't feel left out...

Poppy being cheeky as ever!

And Anton who is a completely different character to when I got him at Easter, he has come out of his shell with popsters help and is a right character!

Back