• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit first aid talk! Bristol

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
As part of the Bristol Hopper group :love:I have arranged a little rabbit first aid talk by one of our exotic vets at Highcroft vets in Whitchurch, Bristol:wave:
We are opening it to RWAF members and perspective members too.......would you like to come along?:thumb: let me know if you would like a space, would love to see you there :wave:

I'd love to come, but it's too far, even though there's cake and bunny talk involved :lol:hope you get a good take up :thumb:

I'd love to come, but it's too far, even though there's cake and bunny talk involved :lol:hope you get a good take up :thumb:

Thanks lovely :wave: all the bristol hopper group are coming! And I hope we can recruit more hoppers too!! :thumb:

Hi there,

I've just moved to Bristol and would love to come along if there's still spaces available! :D

Let me know what info you need from me to book a place.

Back