• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sky and Marshall; back to nature!

ridley

Warren Scout
So Sky and Marshall have been with us almost a month now and i honestly cant remember a time without them!

They dont like me much ( im only the one that feeds them, clears them out, takes them from their home to a big run and back each day...:roll: ) But they do love my children. My daughter especially has formed quite a bond with Sky;
20140619_102803_zps42681aaa.jpg

Sky will let her stroke her for ages!

I always try and move the run about so they have fresh grass to eat and fresh smells to smell!

This time Hubby and i decided to move it around the trees/ boarder of the garden so they can explore a bit more of nature:

packtonature_zpsfb35b73d.jpg

And i just wanted to add a couple more:
Sky:

"Can i have some of your Lemonade please Mummy??"
20140622_110840_zps7dc0748b.jpg

and the cutest one of Marshall (taken my hubby!)
DSC_0008_zps2a47c708.jpg

:love: love my buns! x

Gorgeous buns, love the photos :love: (hope your plants are bun safe in case they decide to give it a light pruning :lol:)

Aw these two are absolutely gorgeous :love:

Are you having to put them in a carrier to move them about? I don't know if it would be possible with your set up but my two go back to their pen at night with food (although they are just indoors anyway). They are so use to it now though that I open the fridge at night and they go and sit in their cage and wait!

ETA : Watch out for your drink! my two aren't adverse to sticking their faces in mine if they get a chance! :lol:

That is fantastic, you really have given so much thought to their living arrangements! Lovely!

Lucky bunnies :D

That looks fantastic! Your bunnies are so lucky :love: if you are using the carrier to transport them i personally think that's really good. I used to do it with Elmo and his first wifebun twix as our garden wasn't secure and they'd jump into the carrier all excited to go in their run so vet visits were easy! Elmo is still really keen to hop in the carrier for vet visits. Fern on the other hand....

That looks fantastic! Your bunnies are so lucky :love: if you are using the carrier to transport them i personally think that's really good. I used to do it with Elmo and his first wifebun twix as our garden wasn't secure and they'd jump into the carrier all excited to go in their run so vet visits were easy! Elmo is still really keen to hop in the carrier for vet visits. Fern on the other hand....

Yes I always use a carrier as im too scared they might drop out of my arms and run off if I tried to carry them myself! Marshall runs straight into the carrier but Sky I have to pick up (or more like chase, then pick up!) And put into the carrier!

I agree! I carry the piggies in a carrier to their run too :D

Back