• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just bought the best bunny brush!!

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Following on from the moulting bunny thread I thought I'd share my discovery. Daisy in particular has been looking a bit scruffy lately (although both have been in a perma-moult state for ages) I could pull tufts of fluff out of her. I had tried brushing with my usual brush and tbh not much came off her, so I'd assumed she was ok other than the few tufts here and there. But yesterday I bought this brush http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...abbit-healthcare/small-animal-massage-slicker which doesn't even look like a proper brush but has short rubber bristles. And oh my word the amount of fluff that came off Daisy was RIDICULOUS!!! It was like being in a cloud of fluff. It was everywhere!!! I brushed her for a good 15 minutes and I could have carried on except that she was getting restless. That brush is just unbelievably good at getting the hair out. :)

Hiya :wave:

Is is just what I need! My buns are having such awful moults at the mo and the brush I have just doesn't cope.

I'm going to send for one :thumb: :D x

Back