• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hares!

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
I went hare watching last night and I thought some of you might be interested in the photos :wave:

Always wash your feet....you may get visitors :lol:;)

Playing :love:

Busted! I got spotted :lol:

Hare bum :lol::lol:

Mirroring :love:

Thank you guys :wave: I have no idea how to set my camera so it's hit and miss :roll: I was zooming a bit but the closet I got was 5/6 metres :thumb::thumb::shock:

Amazing to watch them (without burt:lol:) in their natural environment, the pair were friends, they were playing and chasing so lovely to watch :love: I saw 4 in total last night :thumb:

Aah! Fantastic pics!

I always wish I could take my camera when I ride out on Honey. Today a hare streaked across the field in front of us...then decided to hop up the track towards us before turning tail and legging it into the bushes. :lol: I'm always so close to them when I don't have my camera!!

Aah! Fantastic pics!

I always wish I could take my camera when I ride out on Honey. Today a hare streaked across the field in front of us...then decided to hop up the track towards us before turning tail and legging it into the bushes. :lol: I'm always so close to them when I don't have my camera!!

How fantastic :thumb: still lovely to see :wave:

Those are great pictures! :)
I never have a camera for our wildlife and it's a shame because there are some memories I'm going to wish I had in my album when we're gone from here. Not that I'm much good at taking pictures anyway. I've been trying but nobunny has obliged me this year. :(

Our wildies have much shorter ears and of course turn white in winter so when you see them then it's a rare treat. :) I think due to the upsurge in owls and foxes most of the usual band are gone or have moved on. :(

Thanks for sharing those. Lucky you for getting to see their playtime! :D

Back