• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Larka (Puppy) *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Here are some pics of Larka from the past few days. She has completely settled in and today she we gave her a bath (she was a very good girl!). She has already learnt to sit, lie down and give me her paw. :love: She is SO intelligent and willing to learn. :love: We bought a collar from Kitsch and it came today..it's lovely. :love: When she can go out I will buy her a martingale collar from them. Thanks Cashmincal. :thumb:

Her new amazing collar. :D

Getting cuddles. Please excuse me, I had literally JUST got back in from riding. :lol:

BOING!!

Drying herself off after a bath. :lol:

Hope you enjoy the piccies. She is such an amazing little pup. :love:

Oh my gosh...I have to stop myself from squealing out loud because then Jenna will wake up and accost me for looking at another doggy...who is absolutely gorgeous and fantastic! :D :love::love::love:
What a beauty! You are so lucky! I love the jumping pix (a Skineez! Ebon has that one and she loves it!) and the cuddly pix and the bellies up and... those EYES! :love::love::love:
How funny that she sleeps just like Ebon...the front paws over and the back ones twisted upwards...how in the world is that comfortable? :lol:

I just can't get over how lovely she is...really...and I'm making a fool of myself for fawning :oops: but I can't help it...she is a gem! :)

What a gorgeous collar! It suits her beautifully. :)

I can tell you will both be so happy together. :) And that makes me so very happy for you. :D

Oh my gosh...I have to stop myself from squealing out loud because then Jenna will wake up and accost me for looking at another doggy...who is absolutely gorgeous and fantastic! :D :love::love::love:
What a beauty! You are so lucky! I love the jumping pix (a Skineez! Ebon has that one and she loves it!) and the cuddly pix and the bellies up and... those EYES! :love::love::love:
How funny that she sleeps just like Ebon...the front paws over and the back ones twisted upwards...how in the world is that comfortable? :lol:

I just can't get over how lovely she is...really...and I'm making a fool of myself for fawning :oops: but I can't help it...she is a gem! :)

What a gorgeous collar! It suits her beautifully. :)

I can tell you will both be so happy together. :) And that makes me so very happy for you. :D

Thank you. She has just fit in so well. :love: I don't think I've seen any pics of Jenna. Post some up immediately! :lol:

Back