• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clapping near your rabbits

Dolores22

Young Bun
Does anybody else find that their rabbits seem to flick their heads playfully if you clap near them? Is this a sign that they want to play or is it annoyance with the noise?

Mine ignored me :(! I used to clap when they were doing something naughty as the noise would startle them, now they just carry on :roll:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

:lol: you must be doing it all the time :oops:
I've given up now :lol:

It works better if I just shout "no" or "stop it" :lol: well that works on the little ones, Marble just does what she wants anyway :roll:

I've given up now :lol:

It works better if I just shout "no" or "stop it" :lol: well that works on the little ones, Marble just does what she wants anyway :roll:

I'm getting a rather large soft spot for marble and her adventures :lol:

I'm getting a rather large soft spot for marble and her adventures :lol:
Well she's currently lying on her ikea bed glaring at me because I moved her carrier. she was about to use it to jump over the puppy panels onto the bed :roll: :lol:

Does anybody else find that their rabbits seem to flick their heads playfully if you clap near them? Is this a sign that they want to play or is it annoyance with the noise?

Millie does this, but I clap to try and stop her doing something naughty and she flicks her head because she's excited she's doing something naughty! :lol:

Truffles would stop what she was doing (eating the sofa, as I later discovered) for about 5 seconds, looking at me when I clapped, and then go right back to doing it again.

I click my fingers to shepherd my buns back into their hutches after lawn time, they binky as they go, as if to say, yay food and bed time. :D

Back