• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Able to return

linnyloo

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

I was a member of this forum for ages but haven't been active for a long time. Having a baby and working etc put a stop to having much spare time.

However last year in November I had to have my beloved bunny put to sleep. He was 11 years old and I had had him since he was 5 weeks old. As you can imagine I was distraught for quite a while afterwards and its only now I am starting to think about getting another bunny (or two!).

My main regret was only ever having one bunny, and since moving into a bigger house with a bigger garden I am now considering more bunnies :)

So I am back here now to hopefully catch up on things and to learn more about bunnies so it can help me decide what type of bunny to get. My bunny was an indoor bunny and it would be nice to do that again.
I will need to purchase another cage as the old one I threw away along with most of the stuff as I couldn't keep it around as it was too upsetting.

So hi to everyone and hope to see you around here more often ! :)

Back