• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your moulting photos!

bizziel

Alpha Buck
Anyone else's buns look like mangey flea bags at the moment? :)

I brushed them both last night (love the zoom groom) and literally ended up with a carrier bag of bunny fluff!

evaqa2u5.jpg

All of my indoors are moulting but I can only get a photo of Poppy, the other 2 won't stay still!

Poppy is the worst at the moment though :p She has a bit of a monk style going on instead of her usual skirt!

I think I owe an apology to my two because I thought they looked scruffy but not compared to those three! :lol:

Glad to see it's not just mine! As I've had them less than a year I want entirely sure it was normal :)

Loving 'the Monk' and 'the body builder' looks. Coco is a bit of a Monk look but Harvey is definitely just looking mangey! It must be a relief to shed that hot fur though.

Are anyone else's short haired buns moulting loads more than the long haired?

Bea (lionhead) has a line down her side where you can see she's moulting but no clumps on her. Jasper (Dutch) has moulted about 20 rabbits worth already and he's still not finished. It gets everywhere!

Are anyone else's short haired buns moulting loads more than the long haired?

Bea (lionhead) has a line down her side where you can see she's moulting but no clumps on her. Jasper (Dutch) has moulted about 20 rabbits worth already and he's still not finished. It gets everywhere!
Harvey is pretty short haired but it is very dense. He is moulting loads! I love scruffy bunnies :)

Back