• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits are mad!

Zoobec

Staff member
My rabbits are mad, in their aviary there's a 4ft hutch on legs with a runaround pipe for them to go in and out of it. But Dandy and Beano run up the outside of the runaround pipe and then jump up :shock: to get on top of it :lol: Thankfully we reroofed the hutch (my hooligan goats tried their best to destroy it when it was used as storage in their paddock) so it has got some non slip safety flooring on top of it, as they like to lick rainwater off it when it's wet, even though there are 2 large water bowls, one in the shed, one in the aviary, and 3 big water bottles :roll:

My hazel will drink water out of a puddle in the garden when theres a clean water bowl 2 feet away doh :lol::lol:

Dumplin licks wet grass and they have 2 water bowls and 3 bottles to choose from and a bowl that fills with rain water in the run :roll:

:lol: i think a video is required here!! :wave: xxx

:lol: I've seen them on the roof but never seen how they did it, and I didn't have my phone on me at the time :roll: will have to try to catch them in the act another time and update this :thumb:

Bunnies can be so funny. Spenser often chooses to flop where there is not room for him to be comfortable, although he has the run of a large bedroom (albeit one he has to share with me).

Bunnies can be so funny. Spenser often chooses to flop where there is not room for him to be comfortable, although he has the run of a large bedroom (albeit one he has to share with me).

:lol: I think Spenser would say you are sharing his room ;)

Yeh why do they do that?! I'll just flop here between the wall and the TV stand and smack my face on the way down rather than flop anywhere else in the room where there's more space.

Back