• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hugo is sooo mischievous!

vicky_26

Warren Scout
Spot the bunny.....
38083b0fc92656af21806493d4234bda_zps79cb7242.jpg

Has no fear! I have to keep a constant eye on him when I let him free range around my living room!
40df22068455e84f10bdea9a93701054_zpscaec1303.jpg

Such a little monkey! x

:lol::lol::lol: he is so gorgeous. It's amazing how buns can get into the strangest places...My Violet used to climb in the fridge as soon as I opened it, and poppy could climb the shelves of my cube storage somehow ( I never saw how she did it!)

Aw look at that little face though! :)

My two like to get in the space under the TV, they seem to know that's where all the wires live :roll:

When I first got him and he was a lot smaller he used to always go under my sofas and every now and then he will go under them now, but he hasn't quite grasped that he's not small enough to easily fit under them anymore and is a proper scramble! I never realised how high rabbits actually can jump since having Hugo.... Yesterday he jumped nearly as high as my radiator! Parker has never been a 'jumpy rabbit' so not used to it!

Back