• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding/Sitting in Kent

Jemima

Alpha Buck
Can anyone recommend any rabbit boarding facilities in Kent? I've looked through the lists but cannot find anyone with suitable accommodation for a quad.

I am now considering getting a sitter as I think my four would be happier staying at home and I've got family/friends who could make extra visits. I also have the buncam so can keep an eye on them myself and contact somebody if I was concerned. If anyone has used a sitter, what did they charge for 2 visits a day?

I'm not going away until next Spring so no rush but I don't want to leave it until the last minute.

I's suggest looking in pet shop windows to see if any pet sitters are advertising in your area, but I'm not sure I'd trust anyone i didn't know. Wherabout's in Kent are you? Maybe someone here may know someone reliable near you.

Pity you are not closer to me as I have an indoor bunny room with tv, radio, heating, fans, toys....and all set up to offer free ranging accommodation for groups of bunnies.

Google small animal boarding, click on a county and see what comes up.:thumb:

Back