• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie binkying again :)

luna

Mama Doe
Ok so it has been a month since bobby passed and as some of you know we took in a lost kitten last sat night (no one has come forward yet).

At first Rosie was afraid but on day 2 Rosie decided she was going to take charge and charged at matilda (kitten) a couple of times ensuring she was the boss and now nearly a week on Rosie is being very curious with matilda. She has gone into her litter box for a little sniff and went into her bed last night and gave that a sniff too and then did bunny 500's all around the house. She also comes up on the couch when matilda is with me and does little head binkies and over all has been much more active in the last few days.

Could matilda actually be good for Rosie ?

Last night we were playing with a little mouse at the end of a string and Rosie chased matilda away and proceeded to scent mark the mouse and did a binky up in the air. the night before matilda jumped on Rosie from the couch being playful so things are not perfect but I think matilda is definitely adding some simulation to Rosies life at the moment :) and there has been no aggression, just a lot of curiosity about each other and Rosie setting some house rules! lol :)

u3u2anes.jpg

ysubadaz.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I would think that Rosie likes having Matilda around, they could become firm friends. I would monitor them for a few months and would never leave them together when you aren't there.

I would think that Rosie likes having Matilda around, they could become firm friends. I would monitor them for a few months and would never leave them together when you aren't there.

Thanks :) yes we supervise them very closely because matilda while she is cautious of Rosie she is just soooo playful and clawy in the evenings !!!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back