• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Viovet appreciation thread!

catherine09

Mama Doe
Just got a load of stuff from Viovet, everything is so cheap there (much less than other sites) and free delivery over £29 - it's just great :D

The chill n chew mats are a great price too :thumb:

Am I going mad or did their prices hike around Christmas or just after? I remember going online to do a shop and being shocked at their prices pretty much being the rrp so didn't buy anything :lol: but they are back to being cheap now.

I got an order earlier this week, the buns were really happy with their new willow balls, mats and treats and Lilley woof got a great squishy rubbery ball thingy :thumb:

Plus one of those wash bags to stop all the pet hair from killing my washing machine and a rubber prong thing to get fur out of the rug (which actually works even if it is time consuming!)

I'm a YouTuber and a lot of my friends and I made promotional videos for them; I loved their site and everything was dirt cheap, they had such great customer service so we really spread the word for them... and then they threw it all back in our face, doubled their prices and wouldn't reply to our messages when we said we were concerned with the price jump... they actually sell a lot of stuff above RRP now :( So sad as they were such a good company. I have £6 referral credit from people using my voucher code, but I think I might use it to buy some treats for a rescue instead as I don't want to buy from them any more :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a YouTuber and a lot of my friends and I made promotional videos for them; I loved their site and everything was dirt cheap, they had such great customer service so we really spread the word for them... and then they threw it all back in our face, doubled their prices and wouldn't reply to our messages when we said we were concerned with the price jump... they actually sell a lot of stuff above RRP now :( So sad as they were such a good company. I have £6 referral credit from people using my voucher code, but I think I might use it to buy some treats for a rescue instead as I don't want to buy from them any more :lol:

That's a shame :( I must say whenever I had a problem (only once when they missed part of an order) they were great and sent another straightaway

I didn't do any orders for a couple of months as did a big one before Xmas, so didn't see any of their prices rise!

Certainly for the bits I regularly buy they are way below the RRP :D

I love viovet! Ive only ordered once but I really like their products, before I ordered afew rabbit things that were cheaper on there and then bought a bunch of hamster stuff as I love their hamster stuff but I no longer have a hamster and some of their rabbit prices are the same as rrp so id rather not buy unless im making savings :thumb: though saying that I want to order from them again soon :roll;

Exactly what I was thinking...quite disappointing was going to make an order..:(

Don't forget the fenugreek crunchies! :thumb: :lol:

Oooh are they a must buy? I'm annoyed I just did a £40 haul at pets at home now haha

I pick up my first bun in 4 weeks so I'm prepping and nesting at the moment. I'm beyond excited and spending far more than I need to but I'm so excited!
Going to see him tomorrow :D

I found them great until I placed my last order with them. They sent a product which was significantly different to what was pictured on their website, a product which was of no use to me.

I contacted customer services expecting them to apologise for not sending me what i had ordered and offer a free return and refund. No such luck. The customer services bod was extremely rude telling me that that's what they are supplied with now and that I should check the website as there's a photo and a disclaimer saying actual products may differ from what was in the pic but she didn't understand why I was complaining as my order turned up. This was untrue. The pic was still incorrect and no disclaimer but they refused to look and get it corrected.

I few more frustrating exchanges later I finally persuaded them to send me a freepost label so I could return the incorrect products (which they still insisted were correct). I'll never use them again as their website is clearly not kept up to date and they are very reluctant to sort out problems.

Back