• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy was at the vets today U/D results

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She was the last of my buns to be thoroughly checked out before i move. I've been concerned for a while now with her intermittent eating, maintaining weight even though eating much less etc. So she has had a blood test (results tomorrow) and xrays. She does have arthritis as i suspected; i don't know exactly where yet as i am not speaking to the vet until tomorrow. But Daisy has forgiven me already :love: she's so lovely :love:

Last edited:
Glad she's forgiven you - she really is beautiful :love:

You're such a great and considerate bunny mummy.

I hope the bloods come back clear and albeit the arthritis she's ok x

Thanks you two :wave:
I have spoken to the vet today. Daisy's blood results are fine :D
There is nothing abnormal showing on the xrays apart from arthritic changes - she has it in her right elbow joint (hence the paw lifting), also in her knees and a bit in her lower spine. So she is to remain on metacam.
She has actually lost 1kg since October which is awesome, as she is overweight. She still needs to lose more. I still don't know why she isn't eating much though :? Maybe she knows she's overweight! :? But I'm glad she's been checked out.

Aw...so glad to hear Daisy is doing well. :) xxxx
Fiver will probably need a full workup soon, as he's getting a bit creaky too. I fear the vet won't be happy about his weight either. :(
Did Digby go with or does he stay at home for routine visits?

Back