• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox today after his meds

I've been wondering how he is. He looks much better than last night so a good night's rest has helped. Hoping he will be ok. Bless him.

I've been wondering how he is. He looks much better than last night so a good night's rest has helped. Hoping he will be ok. Bless him.

yes certainly is more alert, eating then napping, when he has the energy he has tried following me out of the room, other times just having naps

Hehehe...look at Mabels...lying in front of him as if to say, "Okay...dats enuff pitchurz mummeh...Soxie needs hiz west...." :D
But I'm so glad you got those of him. He's such a beautiful lad. I'm not ashamed to say wee grey loppies are my favorite kind of bunny. And this wee grey loppy in particular has simply stolen my heart. :love:

Have good sleeps Sox. Your guardians are taking excellent care of you. :love: xxxxxxxxx

:love: awe welcome home Sox looking so sweet and rested hope you had a nice nap and start making trouble again very soon :D

Hehehe...look at Mabels...lying in front of him as if to say, "Okay...dats enuff pitchurz mummeh...Soxie needs hiz west...." :D
But I'm so glad you got those of him. He's such a beautiful lad. I'm not ashamed to say wee grey loppies are my favorite kind of bunny. And this wee grey loppy in particular has simply stolen my heart. :love:

Have good sleeps Sox. Your guardians are taking excellent care of you. :love: xxxxxxxxx

yes she certainly is, thanks :love:

Back