• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky sat still for photos!

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Cleaning her face because apparently I kissed her too much?!
epe7ynyg.jpg

Begging for food
ategamu4.jpg

Showing RU how tall she is!
za2ereba.jpg

Getting ready to take a nap after tiring herself out with binkys
upy8useh.jpg

Excuse the car mat that she likes to lay on, it was one of my younger brothers but the rabbits love it :lol:

Ahh the beautiful Binky :love:
The cleaning and begging for treats after kisses...She's definitely thinking "ugh yucky hoomin, I best be getting some treats after that" :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ahh the beautiful Binky :love:
The cleaning and begging for treats after kisses...She's definitely thinking "ugh yucky hoomin, I best be getting some treats after that" :lol:

She just doesn't want to smell of human, I cuddle her and then ill put her down and let her run about and she'll clean for like 10 minutes :lol:
She did get a treat after that, I cant resist bunny faces :love: :lol:

She just doesn't want to smell of human, I cuddle her and then ill put her down and let her run about and she'll clean for like 10 minutes :lol:
She did get a treat after that, I cant resist bunny faces :love: :lol:
They really don't like the smell of human, Marble pees over my bed because of the human smell :roll:

I wouldn't be able to resist that gorgeous face either :love::love:

They really don't like the smell of human, Marble pees over my bed because of the human smell :roll:

I wouldn't be able to resist that gorgeous face either :love::love:

Me and bella used to have cuddles in bed every Sunday morning and we'd go to sleep together until she decided she didnt like the way I smelt and wanted to wee on my new mattress :lol: we dont cuddle on sundays anymore...

I cant resist her eyes, the way she looks at me when she wants something :lol: :roll:

Me and bella used to have cuddles in bed every Sunday morning and we'd go to sleep together until she decided she didnt like the way I smelt and wanted to wee on my new mattress :lol: we dont cuddle on sundays anymore...

I cant resist her eyes, the way she looks at me when she wants something :lol: :roll:
Oh dear :lol: I'm counting down the days until I can start bonding so I can take the stupid panels down :roll:

Oh dear :lol: I'm counting down the days until I can start bonding so I can take the stupid panels down :roll:

How many days?! :lol: you'll miss the panels :lol:
I want to start bonding already - but we cant even spay until Bellas leg has completely healed and the price of the vets has taken a toll to the vet fund :lol: and Binkys due her boosters, a health check and a nail clip next month :lol:

How many days?! :lol: you'll miss the panels :lol:
I want to start bonding already - but we cant even spay until Bellas leg has completely healed and the price of the vets has taken a toll to the vet fund :lol: and Binkys due her boosters, a health check and a nail clip next month :lol:
22 :D

Ooo have your parents agreed to them being spayed? or are you still going with the plan to get one done to prove they'll be fine? (fingers crossed that they are)!
oh silly Bella :(! how is she doing now?

22 :D

Ooo have your parents agreed to them being spayed? or are you still going with the plan to get one done to prove they'll be fine? (fingers crossed that they are)!
oh silly Bella :(! how is she doing now?

Nope, Binky is there rabbit but I still pay for her and do everything for her even feed her so shes my rabbit right? :lol: i wasn't sure the vet could persuade them to let us spay but they persuaded her to bring Binky in for her booster vaccination next month and they said it was a waste of £40 before, when I say it they feel ive not got a clue but if the vet says it then its taken into consideration :lol:

Shes using her foot more, metacam is making her hyper and shes chewing the syringe for more once its gone though I might have to see about making the dosage higher and then splitting it into morning and evening as by evening its worn off and shes not as happy but I just need to check with the vet tomorrow about that!

Nope, Binky is there rabbit but I still pay for her and do everything for her even feed her so shes my rabbit right? :lol: i wasn't sure the vet could persuade them to let us spay but they persuaded her to bring Binky in for her booster vaccination next month and they said it was a waste of £40 before, when I say it they feel ive not got a clue but if the vet says it then its taken into consideration :lol:

Shes using her foot more, metacam is making her hyper and shes chewing the syringe for more once its gone though I might have to see about making the dosage higher and then splitting it into morning and evening as by evening its worn off and shes not as happy but I just need to check with the vet tomorrow about that!
Yeah I'd be claiming ownership to an animal I was paying for and taking responsibility for!

I'd seriously be getting the vet to tell them about the benefits of a spay!

Aww bless her! you can ring the vet to ask about that? It's what I did with Marble.

Yeah I'd be claiming ownership to an animal I was paying for and taking responsibility for!

I'd seriously be getting the vet to tell them about the benefits of a spay!

Aww bless her! you can ring the vet to ask about that? It's what I did with Marble.

Shes mine im not bothered you cant just cuddle her and that make her yours :lol:

My vet was so lovely, she said she wanted me to keep in contact and update her every few days over the phone so we can see whats best to do next, when to increase her space and if the medicine needs adjusting which ill do tomorrow!

Shes mine im not bothered you cant just cuddle her and that make her yours :lol:

My vet was so lovely, she said she wanted me to keep in contact and update her every few days over the phone so we can see whats best to do next, when to increase her space and if the medicine needs adjusting which ill do tomorrow!
Aww that is lovely. I had the nurses phoning me every few hours for 3 days after Maizie and Daisy were spayed because Daisy wasn't very good. I thought it was lovely of them! and when I took Marble in on Monday, we saw the vet who did the op and she asked how they were doing now etc

Aww that is lovely. I had the nurses phoning me every few hours for 3 days after Maizie and Daisy were spayed because Daisy wasn't very good. I thought it was lovely of them! and when I took Marble in on Monday, we saw the vet who did the op and she asked how they were doing now etc

I love vets like that who generally care and arent just in it for the money.
This was the same vet who put skye to sleep and when I went in she told me that she was sorry again about Skye and how brave she was etc and that shes glad we're meeting for a more positive reason (foots not positive but its more positive than a pts right?)
Shes head of the practice and I really like her, ive adopted her shes now my vet :lol:

I love vets like that who generally care and arent just in it for the money.
This was the same vet who put skye to sleep and when I went in she told me that she was sorry again about Skye and how brave she was etc and that shes glad we're meeting for a more positive reason (foots not positive but its more positive than a pts right?)
Shes head of the practice and I really like her, ive adopted her shes now my vet :lol:
I agree, when there's genuine care there its so much better.
Bella ' s foot was definitely better circumstances than Skye.

The vet I saw was the one who said that they would spay early because they were starting to fight, the other vet the receptionist asked said no, so I'm pretty great full to her :lol:

I agree, when there's genuine care there its so much better.
Bella ' s foot was definitely better circumstances than Skye.

The vet I saw was the one who said that they would spay early because they were starting to fight, the other vet the receptionist asked said no, so I'm pretty great full to her :lol:

Did you switch to the vets that spayed maizie and daisy or did you go back to the vet who spayed marble after who was only going to spay after 6 months? Im so glad ive found this vet - I really trust her!

Did you switch to the vets that spayed maizie and daisy or did you go back to the vet who spayed marble after who was only going to spay after 6 months? Im so glad ive found this vet - I really trust her!
I've switched to the ones who spayed Maizie and Daisy. I trust both, but something about the second one puts me more at ease

Back