• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good vets appointment

Nic.

Warren Scout
Left the vet this morning feeling great once again. Both my buns have respiratory problems and we've ruled out alot of options now with not a whole lot of progress. I was quite upset because I really don't have alot of money and their vet bills are getting very expensive. I only have the rabbits because I lived with their original owners that were neglecting them so didn't have any money put aside for things like this! The vet was great and said as this point he was willing to do whatever I wanted within reason so we've got some metacam and he's worked out doses for Piriton. Hopefully might have some progress with that! He also only charged me for one consultation despite me booking a double appointment and being in there for a really long time, didn't charge at all for their nail clippings and did the medicine cheaper for me as well! I love how much this vet practice cares about animals :love:

This is Valley Vets in South Wales incase anyone wonders :)

Back