• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert -updated 29th June

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am now totally neurotic and my head is full of 'worst case scenario' thoughts........

Lord H is being neutered, Enya is having a Dental

Any spare vibes would be appreciated

Last edited:
Lots and lots of vibes to them. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I can fully understand your fears, I am a complete mess every time one of my buns go under. *Big hugs*

I feel your despair Jane, I have so much going on I want to throw in the towel :(

Sending millions of vibes for Enya & Lord Herbert & extra strength vibes for you xx

Oh no :cry: sending mega vibes for him, and Enya too. They are in the best hands. Sending you hugs xx

:cry::cry::cry:

Thoughts and prays heading his way.

I have always believed rabbits who have a close bond (fellow rabbit or human) and good life know they have something to fight for and I'm sure Lord Herbert knows it's worth fighting with all his might to stay around.

Not sure what has happened - but adding mega vibes for the gorgeous Herbert and beautiful Enya :love::love::love:

Oh my god Jane, what's happened???! :shock: is there a problem with his neuter? Sending millions of vibes, he has to be alright!!! Xxx

Back