• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Felt a little pride this morning!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I've been going on the dreaded Facebook ''pet selling pages'' for a while, I know its terrible but I feel like I have to look out for any badly cared for bunnies...there's a few in my area and I just yesterday decided I was going to put on some of the posters from the ''Adopt Don't Shop'' type range with a litter message about adopting rather than buying.

This morning I woke up to a few messages from people asking about how to go about getting a rescue rabbit and that some of them didn't even know you could rescue a bunny. They just thought that sort of thing was for cats and dogs. I've been chatting to some of them about looking into rescues in our area. Mainly Pawz for Thought in Sunderland, if anyone knows of any more please let me know. I've also been giving them some info about rabbit care. So hopefully I'm helping a little bit?

It might not be a huge leap in education, but its a little step I guess. :D

Back