• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dilys has died/ PM results p24

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:( I am so totally gutted. I can't believe it :(

She appeared to be in stasis yesterday afternoon so we got her an emergency appointment in the early evening. She saw an excellent vet who gave her the usual meds. She had vetergesic as she had a lot of tummy pain and I was to continue with med through the night. But I got up at 4am after a couple of hours sleep to find she had left us :(

The worst part is that she had only been bonded ten days. It wasn't a stressful bond and Dilys had been attempting to binky for the very first time this past week. We had plans to build her and Siadwell a much bigger set up in the next couple of weeks. This was suppose to be the start of their new lives together. I am so devastated for her, fir Siadwell and for us too

Last edited:
I'm so sorry :cry:

At least Dilys found out what it was like to be loved and cared for.

Sweet dreams lovely xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this :( I'm gutted for you.

Binky on dilys and look down on your family once in a while xxx

Thank you. I have barely slept and when I did I had horrible vivid dreams about dilys and siadwell.

We have arranged a pm to be done as we don't know what happened plus we also lost flora suddenly 6 days ago for which we also have no cause :(

Back