• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox is home photos

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

I left his bandages on for abit to make sure any bleeding from drip area and blood tests had stopped

(think he was rather proud about them)

treats with mabels

Aw I'm glad he was able to come home. He looks tired after his ordeal, poor bunny. Hope he feels much better tomorrow :love:

Awwwwww! :love::love::love:
Hey that green bandage looks nice too. :) There just isn't any colour that doesn't go well with Sox! :D
Crying very happy tears that he is back home with you and Mabels. She looks relieved to have him back too. :love:

Please give him an extra special snuggle from me when he is feeling less tired. :) I wouldn't want him to lose any more rest. xxxxxxxxx

Even when he is tired he looks gorgeous. Mable looks so relaxed.

Soooooooo glad to see him safely home :love:

Awwwwww! :love::love::love:
Hey that green bandage looks nice too. :) There just isn't any colour that doesn't go well with Sox! :D
Crying very happy tears that he is back home with you and Mabels. She looks relieved to have him back too. :love:

Please give him an extra special snuggle from me when he is feeling less tired. :) I wouldn't want him to lose any more rest. xxxxxxxxx

thanks will do :love:

yes mabel just seems to understand like a human, she seems to know

Back