• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunch of rabbity loonies

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
Henry:

Rabbits5of10.jpg

Rabbits1of10.jpg

Poppy:

Rabbits2of10.jpg

Dusty:

Rabbits10of10.jpg

Rabbits1of1.jpg

Ghost:

Rabbits7of10.jpg

Rabbits6of10.jpg

Rabbits8of10.jpg

Corialanus (Cory for short)

Rabbits4of10.jpg

Rabbits9of10.jpg

It nice to see them loving the garden and I finally had my proper camera out to get some decent photos. Took about 70 frames in total so this is just a selection.

They are all loons.

Last edited:
They are all GORGEOUS. :love:

Like the look of their hutches too. Any set up pics very welcome.

They all live together. Currently they have a 6x2x2 hutch connected by a burrow pipe to a 8x8 run (converted bSe of my kids climbing frame) which has multi levels and chimney tunnels etc.

They will get a second connected double story 4x2 hutch as soon as the WHC start up again.

lovely bunnies, the first cory pic I was like, where is the bunny :lol: then spotted :love: I love the heart shaped handles on your housing, how old are you r bunnies as cory and ghost only looks young

Henry is a rescue, but we think he's is 2-3 years old.

Poppy is 10 months old

Dusty is Poppy's daughter and is 5 months old

Cory and Ghost are babies - only 7 weeks. It's a really sad story but mum was a bun dumped on me who had a litter 4 days later. She has been a difficult bunny and was nipping, chasing an biting her litter so they have been separated. The others have gone to new homes but Cory and Ghost needed a little help so I don't want to part with them now. Henry and Poppy have accepted them into their family so we are all good and hopefully they are set up for a happy life.

Back