• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour

Oh my goodness...I'm on my mobile and when I first looked at that top photo I thought he was looking at a real butterfly! :lol: That's lovely! :)
Gorgeous pictures of our dashing Endeavour! :love: What's he been up to today?

Can I just ask, where did the name Endeavor come from? All of your rabbits have pretty creative names and I just always wonder! :wave:

Can I just ask, where did the name Endeavor come from? All of your rabbits have pretty creative names and I just always wonder! :wave:

Endeavour is the first name of the 'Inspector Morse' character in Colin Dexter's novels.

In the Books/TV Series Morse's first name was kept a secret for several years. When asked what his first name was Morse always said 'people just call me Morse'. It was only revealed as being 'Endeavour' in the episode 'Death is Now my Neighbour' when Morse is hospitalised after being diagnosed with diabetes.

Endeavour is the first name of the 'Inspector Morse' character in Colin Dexter's novels.

In the Books/TV Series Morse's first name was kept a secret for several years. When asked what his first name was Morse always said 'people just call me Morse'. It was only revealed as being 'Endeavour' in the episode 'Death is Now my Neighbour' when Morse is hospitalised after being diagnosed with diabetes.
I thought this may be the reason :lol: is Jessica named after the character in murder she wrote?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back